To install the Outlook add-in:
If the installed version is the original version of Lexop, you do not need to uninstall it (typical installation).
- Download the Pronotif Add-in installation file directly from https://www3.corpiq.com/pronotif/addin/1033/1.0.62/PronotifModuleSetup.msi
- Close Outlook;
- Double click the executable file to launch Pronotif for Outlook Add-in Setup Wizard;
- Follow the instructions and select your language;
On some Windows 10, a SmartScreen window will appear. You can click on additional information to view the certificate information.
Click on "Run anyway";
5. Once the Outlook Pronotif Add-In is installed, click on "Close" to exit the configuration wizard;
6. Make sure you have an account set up beforehand (if not, visit https://pronotif.pronotif.com/fr/inscription to create one);
7. Launch Outlook;
8. Lexop for Outlook Add-in is now installed and the “New With Pronotif” action group is added to your Outlook ribbon, as shown below.
You can click on the "About" button to see the version of the add-in.
If you change the language, you must restart your computer.
At the time of the first sharing or notification, you will have to identify yourself by entering your username (your email) and password.