How to take good pictures to better my ads?
Modified on: Fri, 21 May, 2021 at 4:38 PM
The pictures of your property must be taken seriously. They reflect your professionalism and can differentiate you from other landlords. They are also the most useful elements considered on Kangalou: a listing with photos has 7 times more visits than the ones without.
You will find below some tips for you to fully optimize the composition and aesthetics of your photos.
- Resolution: 1024px to 1920px wide;
- Preferably use jpg;
- The maximum size should be around 3MB;
- Take pictures in landscape format;
- Adjust the orientation of your photos on your computer before uploading;
- Rename pictures (Entrance.jpg, Kitchen.jpg...);
- Offer a global view of a room;
- Light up the room and take photos during the day;
- Avoid taking your photos with a bright window because the interior will seem darker;
- However, the openings must be visible to show the brightness and windows;
- To increase brightness, you can use external flashes or lengthen the exposure time;
- Remove and organize items if necessary to harmonize all the rooms;
- Focus on rooms and interesting details;
- Add photos of your building and its surroundings to show the environment;
- Add at least 6 photos of the apartment;
- Ideally, use a tripod and a wide-angle lens.
In conclusion, to significantly increase your visibility, bet on the quality of your photos, details make the difference!
Calling a professional can be a wise decision, photography is a profession in its own right.
You can also find easy-to-use software to edit your photos? To learn more
Here are a few examples of good photos:
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.