- In production: A lease in the course of production
- Awaiting X signature(s): A lease has been produced and is awaiting signature.
- Signed: The lease has been signed by all parties except you (tenant and endorser)
- To be concluded: The lease requires your attention in order to produce the final version.
- Concluded: The lease is produced and finalized
What are the statuses for producing a lease? Print
Modified on: Mon, 22 Feb, 2021 at 10:53 AM
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.