You are unable to connect to Kangalou and need to reset your password, please follow these steps:
1) Click on "Log in" located at the top right of the page:
2) Click on ''Forgot your password ?'':
3) Enter the email address associated to your Kangalou account, and click on ''Recover password''.
You will then receive an email inviting you to follow the instructions to reset your password.
You made a request to reset your password, but have not received an email? Please follow these steps:
- Check your spam or junk mailboxes;
- Try again to reset your password;
- Wait one hour before trying again.
If you still have not received an email after following the steps above, please contact our technical support at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure you create a new secure password that will include at least six characters. Use a complex combination of numbers, letters, and punctuation marks. You may see a message indicating that the password you entered is not safe enough. In this case, try mixing uppercase and lowercase letters in your password.
Remember that your password must be easy to remember but hard to guess.
The Kangalou team