If you are a real estate broker, contact us directly.
1- To have access to all of the services offered to you by the Corporation des Propriétaires Immobilier du Québec (Quebec Landlord Association), you first need to become a member. You can join the association online through our website www.corpiq.com by clicking the Join button at the top-right section of the screen.
2- You will be presented to page containing the assets of being a CORPIQ member. Click on Become a member to proceed.
3- The registration starts with a few questions, being the following :
- First name: Your first name.
- Last name: Your last name.
- Company: The name of the company you wish to register. This field is optional if you are a landlord to your own account.
- Email address: The email address you wish to use to communicate with CORPIQ. It also happens to be the username your will be using to log yourself into the official CORPIQ website.
- Email address confirmation: Re-enter your email address.
- Password: The password you wish to use to log yourself into the official CORPIQ website. It must contain at least 8 characters.
- Password confirmation: Re-enter your password.
- Language of correspondence: The language you wish CORPIQ uses when communicating with you.
- If you have ever been a member of CORPIQ and you know your member number: Fill in this field if you were a CORPIQ member in the past so you can retreive past information.
- If you were referred by a member of CORPIQ: Enter the name of the person who referred you so they can profit on some bonuses.
4- After having completed the first page, click Next step to proceed to the second one. This one asks you for some contact information such as the billing and shipping addresses.
- Phone number: The main phone number CORPIQ will use to communicate with you.
- Mobile phone number: A secondary phone number to communicate with you in case the first one provides no result.
- Address, City, Postal Code, Province: Your residential information to communicate with you using postal means.
5- Step 3 contains basic information related to your profile.
- You are...: If you are the owner or an administrator.
- How many units do you have?: How many units, including yours, are in your possession.
6- After completing step 3, you will now decide which type of membership you would like to have, for how long you want to be a CORPIQ member.
Keep in mind that the prices adjust depending on how many units you have and how long you want to stay a member. The longer you engagement, the better the savings are.
7- Step 5 allows you to add one or more member cards for you delegates. Those cards grants you multiple discounts with a large list of our partners. Keep in mind that you will still receive your personal card as the main member. Each cards come at a price of 10$.
8- The final step for the registration is the payment. On this page, you will review the total cost of your membership. All you need to do is enter your credit card information at the bottom of the page.
9- Once the payment has been completed, you will only need to create your logins on the official CORPIQ website to access all of our services.
The CORPIQ team