What If my Applicant Has Lived Outside of Quebec?

Modified on Fri, 18 Jun 2021 at 11:14 AM

CORPIQ can carry out a credit investigation for all Canadian residents, regardless of whether your applicant has lived outside of Quebec all his or her life. If he or she has always lived in the United States, we can also provide you a credit report, although the procedure is different. For more information, contact us at 514-748-1921, extension 103.

If your applicant is from another country, no credit information will be available. We recommend that you request an endorser to guarantee the payment of the rent.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article