When you add your tenants to your Pronotif account, you can indicate whether you have received their consent to send them emails. For those whose consent has not yet been obtained, you can request it by using the “Consent Requests” feature of Pronotif.
Here is how to do It:
- Go to the “Consent Requests” tab located in the left menu.
- Click on the “New” button.
- Select the tenants for whom you wish to obtain their consent.
- In the second step of creating your activity, the “subject” and “message” fields will already be filled in for you.
- Complete all the following steps to create the activity, then click on “Confirm & Submit”.
You will be notified by email as soon as a recipient accepts your request, and their consent status will be updated in your Pronotif account.
Once a tenant has given you his or her consent, you will be able to send them notifications using Pronotif’s certified email service.